Monday, 25 August 2014

Wet and windy it must be Bank Holiday

I cant believe its the end of August already! For me it has been a fantastic summer, the weather affects my MS the heat zaps me and I retreat to bed and when its too cold I dont leave the house. This year I have managed a few days out and have been able to do a few things. Not a lot but when you depend on others for virtually everything even a drive in the car and an ice cream or a bacon sandwich sitting watching the world go by is a treat. I am home alone for a couple of hours Heather has popped out so I am going to try and find something on the television looks like that the BBC has a film so I am signing off HAVE A GOOD DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.