Wednesday, 13 August 2014

My Grandson and I

Number two daughters number two son had a hearing test in Canterbury today. Given he could have had the test done a few hundred yards away from where I am laying in bed writing this post when she said she must have been mad opting for it to be done in Canterbury I found myself in complete agreement. Never been the sharpest tack in the box that one yes the one with a degree!
Well Number one grandsons comes in shouting "hi grandad where are you" his hearing is awful it must tumb in the family. I was in bed still Heather leaves me there first thing and gets all the bits done before getting me up and showered. Well in he comes having tracked me down by a process of elimination if I wasn't in the bathroom or Heather' s bedroom I must be in my own bedroom. The spare room is full of junk and he never went in there but he did check the other two rooms. He came and sat with his grandad and explained the complexities of his new Pokemon cards drank my orange squash and asked me about football. Pretty much our normal conversation. I had to get showered so he went downstairs to play and then joined me when I was all done and dressed for breakfast. I had cereal he had toast and then we got down to discussing football. I looked up some stuff on the laptop for him and he plugged his earphones in to the iPod and I lost him after that all I got out of him was muffled laughter until he surfaced for food.
Bacon sandwiches for lunch and he took grandma into the garden to play footie. His brother phoned asking what did we want for lunch and his mum was disappointed that we had already eaten, it was one o'clock mind you. Well they eventually get back to us and much frivolity over their lunch.. All good things come to an end and as usual tears before bedtime they never want to go home but screaming and shouting they were dragged out and for once nothing was forgotten.. That was my day and jolly good it was too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?



    Feel free to visit my website property renovation ideas ()

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.