Thursday, 28 August 2014

Multiple sclerosis law of motion

Isaac Newtons laws might have been referring to MS.
  1. Third law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body. Or in the case of MS if you have one good day and you manage to go out and  eat a fried breakfast sitting in the Sun, overlooking the sea with great company and them sit in your wheelchair and are pushed along the prom for a mile. If you think you can do this without an opposite reaction you must be mad. REMEMBER you have Primary progressive Multiple Sclerosis and PPMS will get you back for enjoying yourself. You might not have done a lot of exercise but your going to spend at least a day recovering.
  2.  You see (ignore the number two somehow my kindle thinks it's a list) had I stayed at home and not gone for my full English sitting in the Sun I doubt I would have spent ALL OF TODAY laying in bed sleeping. I can't say that I would been full of beans but MS makes you pay in opposite to your good day. People say ohh you get one good day and one bad day and I nod my head like a wise old sage in agreement. I actually think it is far more disproportionate than one good one bad.
  3. Ignore the number this is just another paragraph. If I excerpt myself in anyway my MS wants more than its fair share in pay back. I would have eaten yesterday it was just a car ride and a nice push along the seafront that was extra. But I paid one day in bed and I was proper sleeping. Heather woke me with drinks and returned to find them stone cold untouched. I had gone straight back to sleep. I got up at five o'clock. I am back in bed now hopefully I will sleep all night but often I am awake unable to sleep. So as for one good one bad, yeah I wish it was that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.