Sunday, 10 August 2014

Busy doing nothing

I can't say that I have been busy. Saturday's are always lazy starts and today was no different, late shower then watched a bit of television. A phone call from my brother the my other brother called to say could he come and visit as he had some relative's visiting from Canada. We arranged to meet up early afternoon, it was great to see my cousin and her husband I have seen her recently but we decided it had been 42 years since I had seen him, he was unable to come when his wife had visited last. All this excitement left me tired but unable to sleep. Our son needed his mum as a taxi and Heather went to take him and when she came back we went to count the ship's as I hadn't been out all day. So although I haven't done much I have had a full day and now I am trying to catch up on the football results before I catch a few Z'ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.