Tuesday, 17 June 2014

MS and baclofen pump

My experiences with tizanidine over the last few weeks have made me contact my MS nurse. She in turn has got me an an appointment with a MS consultant, not one I have seen before but the way my movement is disappeared over the time I am just so pleased to be seeing anybody. Even getting out of the wheelchair was a real kerfuffle tonight, and then getting my legs to bend when I actually managed to sit on the stairlift was a real mission. When I last see the physio she had spoke about a baclofen pump. I am not keen but on the up side if it makes my movement better it is a no brainer. What has put me off is the pictures on Google yuk. But I am a big boy and surgery is the least of my problems. I have had baclofen tablets before a few years back and never got much in the way of benefits but the pump delivers the drug direct to the nervous system so less side effects and maximum benefit. As I said a no brained really. I will keep you all posted as to what happens, he may have something else in his armoury or maybe that's just me being hopeful.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Don

    Just want to wish you good luck!!

    Noreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers guys I will know more tomorrow now going to get some shut eye early start to get to Canterbury for eleven o'clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go inside. If you're playing in the shower, ease a fingertip just inside your ass. If you're lying on your back or side, insert a well-lubed finger or anal toy. If you meet resistance, push out as if you had to go to the bathroom and push your finger in at the same time. The Aneros is a great toy for getting to know your anal muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shit cunt balls cock pussy cock dick shit piss n fuck cum juice pussy liquior

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don Wood17 June 2014 22:58

    Cheers guys I will know more tomorrow now going to get some shut eye early start to get to fucking Margate to fuck a young lad up his tite little arse hole then suck his young cock for some delicious spunk juice mmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamra Toryn is a blonde whore that craves cum so badly she that when we filmed her sucking dick we thought she'd pull it out of her mouth to take some of the cum on her face, but she didn't even flinch as this guy's entire load goes straight down her throat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers guys I will know more tomorrow now going to get some shut eye early start to get to fucking Margate to fuck a young lad up his tite little arse hole then suck his young cock for some delicious spunk juice mmm

    Reply






    Anonymous23 November 2014 00:50

    Tamra Toryn is a blonde whore that craves cum so badly she that when we filmed her sucking dick we thought she'd pull it out of her mouth to take some of the cum on her face, but she didn't even flinch as this guy's entire load goes straight down her throat.
    Reply




    Go inside. If you're playing in the shower, ease a fingertip just inside your ass. If you're lying on your back or side, insert a well-lubed finger or anal toy. If you meet resistance, push out as if you had to go to the bathroom and push your finger in at the same time. The Aneros is a great toy for getting to know your anal muscles.
    Reply






    Anonymous19 November 2014 01:41

    shit cunt balls cock pussy cock dick shit piss n fuck cum juice pussy liquior
    Reply






    Anonymous20 November 2014 19:15

    Don Wood17 June 2014 22:58

    Cheers guys I will know more tomorrow now going to get some shut eye early start to get to fucking Margate to fuck a young lad up his tite little arse hole then suck his young cock for some delicious spunk juice mmm

    Reply






    Anonymous23 November 2014 00:50

    Tamra Toryn is a blonde whore that craves cum so badly she that when we filmed her sucking dick we thought she'd pull it out of her mouth to take some of the cum on her face, but she didn't even flinch



    Add comment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.