Monday, 5 May 2014

Sun shine and chilli

I went to our grandsons birthday party yesterday and we managed to eat in the garden. Jacket potato and chilli very nice. I joined in with the children as they played football well I shouted encouragement and I was eventually allowed to do a throw in, not as easy whilst sitting in a wheelchair as I had at first thought. The hi lite for me was the Pinata which I was wheeled over and allowed to whack with the stick. The children eventually managed to free the sweets and I was delighted to sample them, I dont know how this ritual ended up on our shore but it provided some fun for both children and adults alike here iis our daughter trying to smash the donkey pinata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.