Monday, 7 April 2014

Talked to Doctor today

I have been trying to tweak my medication recently and have failed (story of my life) so I bit the bullet and phoned my GP. I get on well with my doctor so when he called me back and we had our obligatory chat about football we got down to business and where I have been suffering the side effects of the tampering with my medications is hopefully a thing of the past. He has prescribed a different tablet for the biggest problem. and a couple more tweaks and some jollop. Technical terms evade me so jollop sound good. My wife is just returning from the surgery with the prescription for the jollop and some goodies from Tesco for our daugthers birthday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.