Friday, 4 April 2014

Prescription time again online

I do my prescriptions online our doctor has an online service for booking appointments (I never use this) and I can order repeat midications. These are them sent to the chemist and a few days after logging on we go and collect our order. I find this much easier as the alternative of filling in the repeat  forms and going to  the doctors with it and then going back a few days late and then queueing in the chemist and waiting for the script to be done is a real chore. All we have to do is turn on the pooter (thats the name I give to our computer) sign in click a few boxes and sign out. The chemist would even deliver the order to the house if I checked that box. I find this to be the easiest way for me to do repeat midication and would recomend it to everyone. The reason I do not do online appointments is because I only ever do telephone consultations with my doctor, most of my problems can be sorted over the phone and if he wants to see me I get to have some imput as to when I am going to have to get to the surgery, being wheelchair bound my doctor is flexible, well more flexible than the receptionists. I love our NHS and my MS love it to, it keeps finding new ways to test the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.