Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Feeling poorly

Been in bed all day asleep most of the day other than when Heather bought me tea's and coffee's. It is now 1:00 am and I am sitting up in bed whizzing round the world wide web. I have just finished an article about the word of mouse a phrase I first came across when reading an article on BIRDS ON THE BLOG I love some of their no nonsense stuff. I hope this is just a blip and not a further deterioration of my Multiple Sclerosis, I have been feeling rough for a few days but when I tried to get up earlier I failed and now I am awake I cant sleep. Just as well Heather and I sleep in seperate rooms or I wouldn't be typing this just laying here staring at the ceiling. Well sound like we are getting the wind and rain the weather forcasters have been promising maybe I should be glad I am in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.