Thursday, 27 June 2013

Been out in the sunshine

Yep I know that the summer has been missing but today the sun shone and I made the most of it. We headed out and grabbed a bacon sarnie and coffee at the nature reserve at Pegwell Bay and then headed on to Sandwich where we had a walk well I was pushed in the wheelchair but you know what I mean dont you? It was nice to be out after so long in doors but I am knackered now and will sleep sound tonight. I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather.Forward notice of a Country fair and VW Festival 26th 27th 28th July at Chilli Farm Dover
notice for VW Festival and Country Fair at Chilli Farm

River at Sandwich

pretty leaves on weed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.