Monday, 15 April 2013

I spoke too soon

Hmmmm that will teach me. One step forward and two steps back. I managed to stay up on Saturday and got to bed ok, but Sunday went missing I never managed to even get outta bed at all. YepI over did it. The moral to this story is know your limitations, you would think after twenty years of MS would have enabled me to know how to judge my capabilities but NAH. I am still the same as ever, I dont know when to give in and yesterday was payback time, hey ho ya cant win em all.





1 comment:

  1. Acknowledged as a form of arthritis it gives off
    a serious burning sensation. The reduced purine foods like
    the vegetables, the eggs, the milk and the milk products, celery, cherries
    and cheese can help to eliminate the quantity of the crystals contained in the body.

    Pseudo gout treatment are similar to the real treatment deliver to a gout
    patient that is dealing with his or her pain.

    My blog ... medical Treatment for gout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.