Monday, 8 April 2013

I have not been well

Ten days in bed may sound like a dream to some but having endured  a prolonged spell confined to bed I am about to go stir crazy. I am feeling a lot better but think I will stay put today just to be on the safe side.  It all started with a urine infection, now I am a past master of coping with them and even have a supply of tablets ready for use when one strikes. And strike this one did with my MS I am used to spasticity but when I get an infection it takes on a whole new meaning, I go rigid unable to bend my legs and unable to walk. I have in the past been put in a wheelchair with my legs sticking straight out it looked comical but was far from funny. So I am in my 12th day in bed and I am feeling much better so hopefully I might get up for a while later and even venture downstairs this evening but for now it is more sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.