Thursday, 24 January 2013

Cold weather stops play

Sorry I haven't posted for ages but no news has been good news. Apart from a couple of falls, anyone with Multiple Sclerosis will know they are a fact of life and if you only get bruises no one care, if you break a bone I bet it would be different they would have a plaster cast to leave rude comments on. Still lets get back to why I haven't been around. I have not done anything worthwhile! I know this will disappoint you but all the Christmas and New Year festivities went off without hitch, so nowt to report there. And now we are in the midst of winter I 'aint going anywhere. This weekend is the RSPB big garden bird watch so if you are like me a lover of our feather friends you may want to take part, click here for details

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.