Friday, 12 October 2012

Now it is a Chest Infection

See what you get when you jump to conclusions. I thought Catheter change + not feeling well must equal a urine infection. How wrong was I? I am now the proud possessor of a chest infection, such joys. I went to get out of bed this morning, just on to the bedside chair. I missed and ended up on the floor, our neighbour came to the rescue. We called the doctor out and he came  and diagnosed a chest infection so now more antibiotics. I would like to feel better for my birthday tomorrow but I doubt I will. I have added a link to a Lung Cancer site well worth a read with some tips for keeping the big C at bay

MS SOCIETY
CHEST INFECTIONS
LUNG CANCER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.