Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Exhasted by trip to doctors

I did get to see the doctor yesterday and I also managed to have a blood test. I never knew those tubes they use are vacumed to certain pressures to take out specific amounts of blood. The nurse took three tubes of blood and I am due back to see the doctor to discuss the results next tuesday. Well the trip out exhausted me and when I woke this morning I knew that I couldn't face the day so after a cuppa I snuggled back down and was soon asleep for another six hours. I know many will say what a waste of a day but I say why should I struggle through a day feeling rough when a few hours out makes things more bearable. I have to plan ahead to make sure my energy levels match my requirements, it is hard but at least I can be involved in family life if I get my planningg right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.