Sunday, 30 September 2012

More Bacon and Brie

You will all be thinking I live on bacon and brie rolls, we were there again today. Yep Pegwell was the destination of choice by our son. He had the weekend off  and when asked what he would like for breakfast he was like his father and we ended up at the dog walkers rest eating my favourite snack. The dog walkers were there in force and I spent our time there laughing at the antics of dogs and owners, I laughed especially loud at a pair of black Scottie dogs who were inseparable and the look of sheer terror if either could not see the other, they really amused me as they played on the green. Well we had our food annd coffee and the best bit for me was I didnt have to get out of the car and be pushed around in my wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.