Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Feeling much better thanks

I have had a few days suffering with my bowels which is an ongoing problem that strikes with monotonous regularity. MS affects the body in many different ways and it has wrecked my digestive system along with my muscles in the rest of my body. Multiple Sclerosis attacks the central nervous system and I am no explaining how that works there is so much stuff published I don't aim to re-invent the wheel. I don't know where to start my  story but it ain't going to be about  holes in my myelin. The Multiple Sclerosis Society do a fantastic job both fund raising and raising  awareness of the disease.They offer a whole range of help and can be contacted via the website or by phone 0808 800 8000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.